Caralluma Fimbriata and Hoodia Gordonni are very similar as they are both flowering cactus plants, which for centuries have been used for their health qualities and as a food. In their native surroundings of Africa for Hoodia, and Asia for Caralluma both plants have been recognized as a powerful appetite suppressant and performance enhancers.
They have often been referred to as a ‘famine food’ and have been used historically on long hunting trips, to fight off hunger and enhance performance and endurance.
The Problem With Hoodia Gordonii
* 80% of Hoodia products available are not the genuine article*
* There are actually 13 types of Hoodia plant, although it is only the Hoodia Gordonii plant that contains the active ingredient P57 that can effectively suppress your appetite. Many products use the wrong type of plant.
* Of the Hoodia Gordonii plant itself, it is only the aerial stem (the core) of the plant that contains the active molecule P57. The rest of the plant – its leaves, flowers and roots, have no weight loss benefits. So, even if a product claims to be hoodia gordonnii, you may only be getting 60% or less of the active ingredient.
* Many hoodia products are from ‘extract’, which is a watered down, cheaper version.
* Many hoodia products contain other cheaper ‘filler’ ingredients, such as caffeine.
Why Caralluma Fimbriata Is So Superior To Hoodia
Caralluma Fimbriata is superior to Hoodia for the following reasons:-
* Like Hoodia Gordonni it significantly reduces your appetite and stop hunger cravings throughout the day
* However, Caralluma Fimbriata is also clinically proven to reduce your body fat. It burns fat and calories, by blocking the activity of several fat forming enzymes, forcing fat reserves to be burned. It also significantly lowers your blood sugar levels
* The active ingredient ‘Slimaluma’ has been scientifically extracted, so there are no quality issues. The product is 100% effective.
* The best Caralluma Fimbriata products are 100% natural and pure, and are therefore 100% side effect free.
* Alkemist Pharmaceuticals